Friday, June 5, 2009

It's been a while!


Well, a lot has happened since January!!!

As an update to my last post, I'll let you know about my family life...

Unfortunately, Pappou passed away on February 8th. He spent the last couple weeks of his life in a nursing home where he was taken care of by wonderful nurses. His health deteriorated very quickly on top of his dementia. It was sad that I didn't get to see him one last time, but I'm glad my last memory of him was when he visited a month after Harrison was born and he got to meet his first great-grandchild! The picture above is that first meeting...That was a happy memory!!! He is now at peace with Yiayia and Uncle George:)

1 comment:

Alexandra said...

I'm so sorry for your loss... That's a wonderful picture and a wonderful memory...